Thursday, November 29, 2012

Let's flip photo album

I'm 10 months old now, and you have missed quite a bit of my wonderful journey since the first day i reach home. Come come.... let me show you my photo album.
This is ME at 1 month old. Very cute hor? keke


This is the very day i am going home! my daddy looks really proud of me
My first encounter with gor-gor. He looks kinda big then.
Settling in really nicely on my first day home
Foolong around in the laundry basket
My first walk. What's wrong with mummy. Put me in such a girly harness!

this video was taken when i was 3 months old. cant remember what i was dreaming of, but i think whoever it is likely deserves that kick.
I was so small then. I couldn't reach Aemon on the sofa. But muahaha.... He can run but he can't hide now


No comments:

Post a Comment